You are here
FREIA Project Publishes Resources for EDCs in Women
09 March 2020
IPEN Participating Organization HEAL has helped establish FREIA, a new EU research project developing Endocrine Disrupting Chemical (EDC) testing methods specifically focused on those EDCs that affect female reproductive health.
As part of the project’s first deliverables, the consortium has created an introductory factsheet and infographic. This factsheet was written by FREIA and HEAL, and has been endorsed by the International Federation of Gynecology and Obstetrics (FIGO) and the International Federation of Fertility Societies (IFFS).
- Factsheet ‘The FREIA Project – Endocrine disrupting chemicals and women’s reproductive health’. Available in English and Dutch (March 2020)
- Infographic ‘The FREIA Project – Endocrine disrupting chemicals and women’s reproductive health’, available in English, Dutch and French (March 2020)
- Webinar recording and slides - Introducing the FREIA Project: Safeguarding female fertility against endocrine disruptors. Co-organised by the Health and Environment Alliance (HEAL), the European research project FREIA, and the International Federation of Fertility Societies (IFFS) (17 February 2020)
- Website of the FREIA project, with latest developments and information about the research project.
- Social media pack with example messaging and ready-to-use visuals for Facebook and Twitter (attached).
If you’re interested in following the developments of the project in the future, you can sign up for the newsletter here: http://freiaproject.eu/wp/subscribe/